Life happens and sometimes despite your best efforts, you may suffer from dental issues such as tooth damage, decay, or loss. If you find yourself searching for “restorative dentistry near me,” you have found the right place! At Martin Taylor Dentistry in Tucson, AZ, we provide compassionate, effective restorative dental services that will have you smiling again in no time.
Restorative dentistry services
With modern dental techniques and materials, restorative dentistry can help not only repair an issue, such as to fix a broken tooth, but often improve upon the function and aesthetics of your natural tooth. If you suffer a traumatic injury or find yourself experiencing pain or sensitivity in one or more teeth, we can help restore your smile to health. Common restorative dentistry services that we provide at Martin Taylor Dentistry include:
- Repairing damage to a tooth, such as to fix a chipped tooth or a broken or fractured tooth using methods such as bonding, dental crowns, veneers, or other state-of-the-art techniques
- Removing teeth that are causing pain or that need to be extracted for other reasons, such as wisdom teeth extractions
- Replacing teeth that have been lost due to decay, disease, or injury with beautiful, natural-looking restorations such as dental implants, partial or full dentures, or dental bridges
- Using tooth-colored fillings for teeth with cavities
- Treating gum disease with periodontal therapy
- Saving your natural tooth with root canal treatment (also called endodontic therapy)
- Performing oral surgery as needed to restore health to your teeth, jaw, and gums
- …and more
A variety of options to suit your needs
At Martin Taylor Dentistry, we take a personalized approach to your dental care. That means that in most cases, there are multiple treatment options available for any given issue and we take the time to understand your individual oral health, treatment preferences, and aesthetic goals before recommending one or more options that will suit your specific needs the best. If you are in pain or are tired of trying to hide a damaged tooth when you speak or smile, call our Tucson, AZ office today at (520) 600-6925 to schedule your consultation.