Protect and Preserve Your Smile with Emergency Dental Care
It is essential for you to take care of your oral health, which means having access to a walk-in dentist near me, like Martin Taylor Dentistry. Even though you should go to the dentist twice per year for preventative cleanings, there are also situations where you might need an acute dentist for emergencies.
What are a few common dental emergencies, and how can a trained oral health professional help you? Make sure you know where to go for emergency dental care near me in Tucson, Arizona.
Common Dental Emergencies
There are several common examples of dental emergencies. Some of the most frequent examples include:
- Toothache: It is true that not every toothache is a dental emergency, but a toothache can also be indicative of a more severe condition that has to be addressed as soon as possible
- Lost Filling or Crown: If you have a filling or crown, you must make sure that you take care of it. If your filling or crown has fallen out, you need to call the dental office as quickly as possible
- Broken Orthodontic Equipment: If you have broken orthodontic equipment, this is a dental emergency. For example, you may have a broken bracket or wire from your braces
- Abscess: If you have a dental abscess, you need to reach out to a dentist as quickly as possible for comprehensive treatment
- Knocked-Out Tooth: If you have had a tooth knocked out in an accident, you should reach out to a dentist immediately to talk about your treatment options
These are just a few of the many examples of dental emergencies that we have seen.
The Importance of Treating a Dental Emergency
Whatever form your dental emergency may have taken, the importance of having your urgent dental issue treated as soon as possible cannot be stressed enough. If infections are left untreated, you could find yourself in a situation where the infection begins to spread to other areas of the body. At the least, this could result in illness. At worst, you could find yourself in a more dire, even life-threatening situation.
For dental emergencies involving physical trauma resulting in a broken or even lost tooth, seeking immediate dental assistance could be the only thing standing between saving your tooth and losing it. Whatever the case may be, not getting a dental emergency treated will only lead to further trouble, which will negatively impact your dental health and will likely be much more expensive to fix.
Count on Martin Taylor Dentistry for Emergency Dental Care
If you have questions about identifying whether you are suffering a dental emergency, please reach out to us as quickly as possible.
We are Martin Taylor Dentistry, and proud to provide you with comprehensive emergency dental care services.
We are proud to be led by Dr. William Taylor and Dr. Jeff Martin, and it would be our pleasure to assist you. Contact our office today to make an appointment at (520) 600-6925.
Share this Article
Back to Emergencies Page